🔰 All I Want To Do Is Kill : Click Here 🔰

• ISBN: 9780786018611 (0786018615)
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Pinnacle
      • Author: Dale Hudson
      • Release date: October 1, 2007
      • Format: paperback, 320 pages

About The Book

Teenage Lesbian Lovers…Holly Harvey was a Barbie doll beauty. Sandy Ketchum a dark, troubled soul. Fueled by sex, drugs, and obsession, they swore that nothing would ever tear them apart. Even if it meant killing anyone who got in their way…With A Shopping List…A good and decent couple, Holly Harvey’s grandparents Carl and Sarah Collier wanted Holly to stop getting high and seeing Sandy. When the teenagers struck, it was with a depraved savagery few investigators had ever seen before. Dozens of deep, bloody stab wounds were found on each body. The Colliers fought for their lives — but never had a chance against their granddaughter’s rage.For Murder…Soaked in blood, Holly and Sandy took off in the Colliers’ truck. When police arrested them, Holly had a to-do list written in pen on her arm: «Kill, keys, money, jewelry.» The girls’ lawyers battled furiously for an acquittal. Then it was up to a jury to decide: What price would they finally pay for their love, their rage — and their evil?

Hardback ebook All I Want To Do Is Kill Dale Hudson read PocketBook on IndieBound. EPUB All I Want To Do Is Kill buy. Hardcover book All I Want To Do Is Kill by Dale Hudson download on Bookshop. TXT All I Want To Do Is Kill for iOS.

PDF ebook All I Want To Do Is Kill read online. FB2 book All I Want To Do Is Kill by Dale Hudson buy cheap on iPad on Audible. MOBI ebook All I Want To Do Is Kill download. MP3 All I Want To Do Is Kill Dale Hudson reader on Amazon.

Просмотр 0 веток ответов
Ответ в теме: All I Want To Do Is Kill – audiobook download
Ваша информация:

Adblock
detector