• Author: David Gessner
      • Publisher: Milkweed Editions
      • Format: paperback, 224 pages
      • Release date: July 12, 2011
      • ISBN: 9781571313249 (1571313249)
      • Genres: environment, nature, travel
      • Language: english

About The Book

In My Green Manifesto, David Gessner embarks on a rough-and-tumble journey down Boston’s Charles River, searching for the soul of a new environmentalism. With a tragically leaky canoe, a broken cell phone, a cooler of beer, and the environmental planner Dan Driscoll in tow, Gessner grapples with the stereotype of the environmentalist as an overzealous, puritanical mess. But as Dan recounts his own story of transforming the famously polluted Charles into an urban haven for wildlife and wild people, the vision of a new sort of eco-champion begins to emerge: someone who falls in love with a forgotten space, and then fights like hell for it. Considering everything from Ed Abbey’s legacy to Jimmy Carter’s sweater, Gessner points toward a scrappy environmentalism that, despite all odds, just might change the world.

FictionBook My Green Manifesto buy cheap reader. FB2 book My Green Manifesto David Gessner read online on Bookshop. Hardcover ebook My Green Manifesto download on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook My Green Manifesto by David Gessner on iPhone.

Paperback book My Green Manifesto for Android. PDF My Green Manifesto David Gessner read on Powells. MOBI My Green Manifesto buy on Kindle on Kobo. EPUB book My Green Manifesto by David Gessner download.

Hardback ebook My Green Manifesto buy cheap. MP3 My Green Manifesto David Gessner download Mac on Amazon. Online book My Green Manifesto read for PocketBook on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook My Green Manifesto by David Gessner.

Просмотр 0 веток ответов
Ответ в теме: (ePUB) My Green Manifesto by David Gessner
Ваша информация:

Adblock
detector