- Эта тема пуста.
10.12.2020 в 22:29 #15185Cherie BattishilГость
(Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought)
by Max Weber, Peter Lassman, Ronald Speirs
- Series: Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought
- ISBN: 9780521397193 (0521397197)
- Format: paperback, 426 pages
- Genres: politics, sociology, philosophy, history
- Release date: July 7, 1994
- Author: Max Weber, Peter Lassman, Ronald Speirs
- Awards: Schlegel-Tieck Prize for Ronald Speirs (1995)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
About The Book
Max Weber (1864 — 1920), generally known as a founder of modern social science, was concerned with political affairs throughout his life. The texts in this edition span his career and include his early inaugural lecture The Nation State and Economic Policy, Suffrage and Democracy in Germany, Parliament and Government in Germany under a New Political Order, Socialism, The Profession and Vocation of Politics, and an excerpt from his essay The Situation of Constitutional Democracy in Russia, as well as other shorter writings. Together they illustrate the development of his thinking on the fate of Germany and the nature of politics in the modern western state in an age of cultural ‘disenchantment’. The introduction discusses the central themes of Weber’s political thought, and a chronology, notes and an annotated bibliography place him in his political and intellectual context.
FictionBook Political Writings Max Weber on PocketBook. Online book Political Writings download on Kobo. Paperback ebook Political Writings by Max Weber read. Hardback Political Writings buy iPhone on IndieBound. FB2 ebook Political Writings buy cheap.