(ePUB) The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light ~ 9780609604786 - Чернобыль. Город-призрак

(ePUB) The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light ~ 9780609604786

Главная Форумы Экскурсии в Зону Отчуждения, Чернобыль и Припять (ePUB) The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light ~ 9780609604786

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 0 веток ответов
  • Автор
      Camille Schultz
      Гость

The Skills to Pay the Bills
      The Story of the Beastie Boys

by Alan Light

The Skills to Pay the Bills ~ CLICK HERE

• Author: Alan Light
      • Publisher: Three Rivers Press
      • Format: paperback, 208 pages
      • Release date: January 24, 2006
      • ISBN: 9780609604786 (0609604783)
      • Language: english
      • Genres: music

About The Book

In 1987, three white Jewish boys from New York City were the most fascinating phenomenon in the burgeoning rap music scene. No, really. The Beastie Boys, barely out of their teens, had just released Licensed to Ill, which quickly became the first hip-hop album to reach number one on the charts. Pairing vulgar and hilarious lyrics with heavy-metal-derived musical backing and a punk DIY attitude, the Beasties — MCA (Adam Yauch), King Ad-Rock (Adam Horovitz), and Mike D (Michael Diamond) — changed the face of rap forever by bringing it into the mainstream. In the years that followed, they would change it again and again — musically, culturally, and politically.

To create The Skills to Pay the Bills, Alan Light spent years taping conversations with the group, their friends, roommates, producers, engineers, collaborators, and other artists from Madonna to Chuck D. Here, as told from the inside, is the fascinating tale of three rump-shaking, innovative rappers whose albums still go platinum and whose tours continue to fill arenas after more than two decades of making music. The Skills to Pay the Bills chronicles the Beasties’ unique journey from the hardcore New York underground to the top of the Billboard charts. It is a story of larger-than-life personalities, noble causes, funky beats, and truly one of the most influential and ambitious groups of all time.

I said, Where’d you get your information from, huh?

“The first time I met them, I thought I was on Candid Camera.” —D.M.C.

“I think I made out with Adam Yauch once in their dressing room.” —Madonna

“One of my favorite groups is the Beastie Boys.” —Bono

Online book The Skills to Pay the Bills buy for PocketBook. FictionBook The Skills to Pay the Bills Alan Light download on Kobo. PDF ebook The Skills to Pay the Bills. EPUB book The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light read on iPhone on Powells. Hardcover ebook The Skills to Pay the Bills read online Android on Walmart.

FB2 The Skills to Pay the Bills Alan Light. MOBI ebook The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light download. MP3 book The Skills to Pay the Bills buy cheap on reader on Amazon. TXT The Skills to Pay the Bills read for PC on Book Depository. Paperback book The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light.

Просмотр 0 веток ответов
Ответ в теме: (ePUB) The Skills to Pay the Bills by Alan Light ~ 9780609604786
Ваша информация:

Adblock
detector