- Эта тема пуста.
20.11.2020 в 19:54 #12927Ann PlattГость
Introduction to California Plant Life
(California Natural History Guides, #69)
by Robert Ornduff, Phyllis M. Faber, Todd Keeler-Wolf
- Release date: July 24, 2003
- ISBN: 9780520237049 (0520237048)
- Author: Robert Ornduff, Phyllis M. Faber, Todd Keeler-Wolf
- Language: english
- Series: California Natural History Guides, #69
- Format: paperback, 357 pages
- Genres: plants, nature, science
- Publisher: University of California Press
About The Book
California’s unique plants range in size from the stately Coast Redwoods to the minute belly plants of the southern deserts and in age from the four-thousand year-old Bristlecone Pines to ephemeral annuals whose life span can be counted in weeks. Available at last in a thoroughly updated and revised edition, this popular book is the only concise overview of the state’s remarkable flora, its plant communities, and the environmental factors that shape them.
* 188 color photographs illustrate plants and typical plant communities around the state
* New chapters give expanded discussions of the evolution of the California landscape, recent changes in California’s flora, and more
* Introduces basic concepts of plant taxonomy and plant ecology through clear examples and covers topics such as soil, climate, and geography
TXT Introduction to California Plant Life by Robert Ornduff download for iOS on Kobo. Paperback book Introduction to California Plant Life. Hardback ebook Introduction to California Plant Life Robert Ornduff read on Book Depository. EPUB book Introduction to California Plant Life buy cheap on PocketBook.