• Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, adult, humor
      • ISBN: 9780007549474 (0007549474)
      • Publisher: Harper
      • Format: hardcover, 544 pages
      • Author: Mhairi McFarlane
      • Language: english
      • Release date: November 6, 2014

About The Book

Delia Moss isn’t quite sure where she went wrong.

When she proposed and discovered her boyfriend was sleeping with someone else — she thought it was her fault.

When she realised life would never be the same again — she thought it was her fault.

And when he wanted her back like nothing had changed — Delia started to wonder if perhaps she was not to blame…

From Newcastle to London and back again, with dodgy jobs, eccentric bosses and annoyingly handsome journalists thrown in, Delia must find out where her old self went — and if she can ever get her back.

Paperback ebook It’s Not Me, It’s You by Mhairi McFarlane buy cheap on Amazon. FictionBook It’s Not Me, It’s You read online iPhone. Hardback book It’s Not Me, It’s You download on Android on Bookshop. PDF It’s Not Me, It’s You Mhairi McFarlane. FB2 book It’s Not Me, It’s You Mhairi McFarlane on Walmart.

Online ebook It’s Not Me, It’s You read for iPad. MP3 book It’s Not Me, It’s You download iOS. EPUB ebook It’s Not Me, It’s You by Mhairi McFarlane buy on Book Depository. Hardcover It’s Not Me, It’s You read online on Mac on Audible. MOBI It’s Not Me, It’s You Mhairi McFarlane download.

TXT book It’s Not Me, It’s You by Mhairi McFarlane for PC. MP3 ebook It’s Not Me, It’s You buy on Barnes & Noble. PDF It’s Not Me, It’s You Mhairi McFarlane read. FictionBook book It’s Not Me, It’s You download for PocketBook on Powells. Paperback ebook It’s Not Me, It’s You by Mhairi McFarlane buy cheap reader.

• #16259 Ответить
      chernobylguide
      Гость

Light Upon Light: A Literary Guide to Prayer for Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany by Sarah Arthur – 9781612614199

Просмотр 1 ветки ответов
Ответ в теме: It’s Not Me, It’s You – buy book
Ваша информация:

Adblock
detector