My Inventions and Other Writings by Nikola Tesla – audiobook download - Чернобыль. Город-призрак

My Inventions and Other Writings by Nikola Tesla – audiobook download

Главная Форумы Экскурсии в Зону Отчуждения, Чернобыль и Припять My Inventions and Other Writings by Nikola Tesla – audiobook download

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 0 веток ответов
  • Автор
      Amy Sullivan
      Гость

My Inventions and Other Writings
      by Nikola Tesla, Samantha Hunt

🔰 My Inventions and Other Writings • READ MORE 🔰

• Language: english
      • Release date: July 5, 2012
      • Author: Nikola Tesla, Samantha Hunt
      • Genres: science, biography, classics, history, technology, memoir, autobiography, philosophy
      • Publisher: Penguin Classics
      • ISBN: 9780143106616 (0143106619)
      • Format: paperback, 192 pages

About The Book

The fascinating autobiography of the legendary inventor behind the radio, wireless energy, robotics, and much more.

Famous for his pioneering contributions to the electronic age, his lifelong feud with Thomas Edison, and his erratic behavior, Nikola Tesla was one of the most brilliant and daring inventors and visionaries of his time. My Inventions is Tesla’s autobiography, with meditations on his major discoveries and innovations, including the rotating magnetic field, the magnifying transmitter, and the Tesla coil. This volume also includes three articles by Tesla, as well as an enlightening introduction that discredits many of the myths surrounding the thinker’s eccentric life. This rare window into the industrial age’s most tragic genius will fascinate historians, scientists, aspiring inventors, and curious fans alike.

PDF ebook My Inventions and Other Writings Nikola Tesla read on PocketBook. EPUB My Inventions and Other Writings buy on Audible. Hardcover book My Inventions and Other Writings on IndieBound. FictionBook book My Inventions and Other Writings by Nikola Tesla download for Android.

Просмотр 0 веток ответов
Ответ в теме: My Inventions and Other Writings by Nikola Tesla – audiobook download
Ваша информация:

Adblock
detector