📕 On the Way to My Father’s Funeral : Read More 📕

• Publisher: Low Fidelity Press
      • ISBN: 9780972336338 (0972336338)
      • Author: Jonathan Baumbach
      • Release date: January 1, 2005
      • Format: paperback, 410 pages
      • Language: english

About The Book

Here are thirteen new stories and Baumbach’s selected previous works, which have appeared in such diverse compilations as Byrne’s Book of Great Pool Stories, The Best American Short Stories, and Transgressions: The Iowa Anthology of Innovative Fiction— collected together for the first time. Whether they star a King Kong-like giant ape with a human-sized penis or a mild-mannered psychologist with a fondness for female patients or a female patient with a fondness for mild-mannered psychologists, Baumbach consistently reinvents traditional character-type and the traditional story.

Online ebook On the Way to My Father’s Funeral by Jonathan Baumbach download on Kobo. PDF book On the Way to My Father’s Funeral read online PC. TXT On the Way to My Father’s Funeral Jonathan Baumbach for reader on Amazon. FB2 ebook On the Way to My Father’s Funeral buy. Hardback book On the Way to My Father’s Funeral by Jonathan Baumbach read on Bookshop.

• #13004 Ответить
      chernobylguide
      Гость

La Dolce Vita: Sweet Things from the Italian Home Kitchen — Ursula Ferrigno — 9781845330088

Просмотр 1 ветки ответов
Ответ в теме: On the Way to My Father’s Funeral – MOBI download
Ваша информация:

Adblock
detector