- Эта тема пуста.
13.11.2020 в 14:45 #12790Cherie HulseyГость
How to Overcome Social Anxiety and Reclaim Your Life
by Barbara G. Markway, Gregory P. Markway
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
- ISBN: 9780312316235 (0312316232)
- Author: Barbara G. Markway, Gregory P. Markway
- Language: english
- Genres: psychology, social
- Release date: August 22, 2003
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
About The Book
* Do you feel shy and self-conscious in social situations?
* Are you plagued with self-doubts about how you come across to others?
* Do you feel physically sick with worry about certain situations that involve interacting with others?
* Do you make excuses, or even lie to avoid the social situations you dread?
* Do you make important decisions based on whether you’ll have to participate in groups or speak in front of others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone. Millions of people experience social anxiety of painful shyness to such a degree that it disrupts their daily lives. In fact, as many as one out of every eight Americans will at some point suffer from what’s called social anxiety disorder, or social phobia.
Social anxiety disorder is a real problem. But fortunately, it’s also one that can be overcome.
Drs. Barbara and Greg Markway, psychologists and experts in the field, coach you every step of the way in this warm, easy-to-read, and inspiring book. You’ll learn how social anxiety disorder develops, how it affects all aspects of your life, and most importantly, how to chart your course to recovery.
MP3 ebook Painfully Shy by Barbara G. Markway on Walmart. FB2 book Painfully Shy read on PC. Hardback Painfully Shy buy.
13.11.2020 в 21:46 #12815chernobylguideГость
Fatal Depth: Deep Sea Diving, China Fever, and the Wreck of the Andrea Doria by Joe Haberstroh – 9781592283040