- Эта тема пуста.
06.12.2020 в 06:38 #14565Nicole CaseyГость
The Story of Its Construction
by David Macaulay
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Release date: October 26, 1981
- Author: David Macaulay
- ISBN: 9780395316689 (0395316685)
- Language: english
- Genres: history, architecture, childrens, art, medieval, historical, reference, religion
- Awards: Caldecott Medal Nominee (1974), Zilveren Griffel (1975), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis for Sachbuch (1975)
- Format: paperback, 80 pages
About The Book
A 1974 Caldecott Honor Book
Readers worldwide recognize Caldecott Medal winner David Macaulay’s imaginary Cathedral of Chutreaux. This critically acclaimed book has been translated into a dozen languages and remains a classic of children’s literature and a touchstone for budding architects. Cathedral’s numerous awards include a prestigious Caldecott Honor and designation as a New York Times Best Illustrated Book of the Year for Macaulay’s intricate pen-and-ink illustrations.
Journey back to centuries long ago and visit the fictional people of twelfth-, thirteenth-, and fourteenth-century Europe whose dreams, like Cathedral, stand the test of time.
This title has been selected as a Common Core text exemplar (Grades 6 — 8, Informational Texts: Science, Mathematics, and Technical Studies).
FB2 Cathedral David Macaulay. PDF ebook Cathedral buy cheap Kindle on Booktopia. FictionBook book Cathedral by David Macaulay read on reader on Kobo.
Hardcover book Cathedral download. EPUB ebook Cathedral download for iPhone. Hardback Cathedral by David Macaulay read online on IndieBound.