- Эта тема пуста.
18.12.2020 в 13:35 #16195Erin GreerГость
Fires of Eden
(Seasons of Horror, #3)
by Dan Simmons
- Genres: horror, fantasy, fiction, thriller, contemporary, mythology, supernatural
- Publisher: Random House Value Publishing
- Series: Seasons of Horror, #3
- Release date: December 4, 1996
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780517173565 (0517173565)
- Awards: Locus Award for Best Dark Fantasy/Horror Novel (1995)
- Author: Dan Simmons
- Format: hardcover, 408 pages
About The Book
Billionaire Byron Trumbo wants to sell his posh Hawaiian resort to a Japanese investor but must make it appear prosperous while the deal is being struck. Due to the high prices, guests have been scarce. Unfortunately, they are becoming even scarcer as someone or something is kidnapping and murdering them. Drawn by the sketchy news accounts, Eleanor Perry has come to Mauna Pele on a sort of pilgrimage, using her aunt Kidder’s 1866 travel diary as a guidebook. The events Kidder chronicled-tales of demons conjured up to rid the island of missionaries-seem to parallel the current events. As volcanoes erupt and vengeful gods and demons become more violent, Eleanor and her fellow guest, the indomitable Cordie Stumpf, attempt to get to the bottom of things.
PDF ebook Fires of Eden buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. MOBI book Fires of Eden by Dan Simmons download on Mac. EPUB Fires of Eden for Android. FB2 book Fires of Eden Dan Simmons read on Books-a-Million. Online Fires of Eden by Dan Simmons buy.